Fill Out the application & send it to
[email protected].
Licensed loan officer will contact you with next 24 hrs. 
Click here to download the application.

Prepare the documents applicable to you... 

  • All Applicant:Copy of driver’s license.
  • All Applicant:Copy of resident alien card for non citizens.
  • Employed Applicant:Copies of W-2s and complete tax returns with all schedules for last two years.
  • Employed Applicant:Copies of paycheck stubs for last 30 days (most current).
  • Self-Employed Applicant: Copies of most recent 2 year tax returns (with all schedules including K-I’s if applicable).
  • Self-Employed Applicant: Copy of Current Profit & Loss statement and balance sheet.
  • Self-Employed Applicant: Copy of Corporate/Partnership tax returns for most recent 2 year period if owning 25% or more of company-copies of W-2’s and/or 1099 forms 
  • FHA: Copy of social security card and drivers license for each applicant and co-applicant.
  • VA: Original Certificate of Eligibility and copy of DD214 Discharge paper.
  • VA: Name and address of nearest living relative. 
  • Copies of checking and saving account statement for last two months (all pages).(It must include your name & account number if you are printing from online. Bank stamp is must if you are getting copy from Bank.)
  • If you have made any LARGE deposits than usual, (borrowed, gift, or transfers from other accounts) provide trailing documents.
  • Copies of quarterly or semi-annual statements for checking, savings, IRA’s CD’s, Money market funds, stock, 401k, profit sharing etc.
  • Copy of sales contract when ratified, if applicable.
  • Canceled earnest money check when it clears or corresponding bank statement, if applicable.
  • Rental property copies of leases plus mortgage information.
  • Commissioned or bonus income- if 25% or more of base, must have tax returns.
  • Refinance Copy of Note, Deed of Trust, settlement statement, Survey.
  • Any assets used for down payment, closing cost and cash reserves must be documented by a paper trail.
  • If any property sold within last 3 months, need copies of HUD-1.
  • Paid off properties need deed or insurance declaration page.

Documents, which may required

  • Relocation agreement if employer finances the move, I.E. buyout agreement plus documentation outlining company paid closing costs benefits.
  • Previous bankruptcy, need copies of petition for bankruptcy and discharge, including supporting schedule.
  • Divorce Decree if applicable.
  • Documentation supporting moneys received from social security/retirement trust income, i.e. copies of direct deposit bank statements, awards letter, evidence income will continue. 
  • Name and number of Insurance agent.

Malkison Inc. | Ph. 800.450.8090/972.603.5500 | E-Mail. [email protected] | Web.